Product Spotlight: Stelrad Radiators
29th January 2020
This month at Plumbmaster we are showcasing Britain’s number one radiator brand: Stelrad radiators. Stelrad as a brand is well known for excellent quality products and have been in the business of manufacturing quality steel radiators since 1936.
Stelrad pride themselves on their creative innovation, quality, and customer service. They are always looking for ways to bring the most innovative products to the market. They base their work in their Belgium research and development facilities where they are able to develop the latest products: from beautiful designer radiators, to enhancing the efficiency of traditional radiators, Stelrad are always pushing boundaries to bring you the best products to suit a multitude of customers.
Not many ranges are as extensive as Stelrad’s. Almost any home or professional environment will be complimented by a suitable Stelrad radiator style. Stelrad have radiators to suit housing, offices, hotels, retail, and even settings where safety is critical: such as nurseries or schools.
Stelrad pride themselves on having an extensive range of high quality products in a wide variety of sizes; with so many options, you are sure to find what you need for every job.
The range includes steel panel radiators, designer radiators, heated towel racks, tubed radiators, column radiators, vertical radiators and LST radiators.
Here is a little more information on each range that Stelrad offer:
– The compact radiator model is the most popular choice as it offers a slimline build without compromising on quality, and come with grilles. This is an excellent choice for customers who have very little space. The model comes in K1,K2,K3 and P+ styles.
– For those who require a look that feels more contemporary, the Planar radiator is the perfect choice. The Planar puts a modern twist on the slimline radiator with a smooth front panel and is available in K1, K2 and P+ styles.
– Stelrad also provide the Softline radiator, which is another compact option that adds a softer curved design to the top grille and end panel. The K1, K2 and P+ styles are available for this model.
– The Vita Value series is a good choice when you are looking for a low cost radiator for your customer. This economical choice offers amazing performance and comes with a 10 year warranty, making it an even better choice. The Vita Value range is also available in K1, K2 and P+ styles.
– If energy saving is a priority, the Eco radiator may be the best choice. This range helps to save fuel by using the heat energy produced more effective and comes in K1 and K2 styles.
– The Elite model is a stylish solid steel radiator which boasts a slim double panel design and features the highest BTU output throughout the Stelrad range. The Stelrad Elite radiator is available in K1, K2 and P+ styles and a large range of sizes to suit any environment.
No matter what home or building you are working in, with Stelrad’s full range of trade and professional radiators, you will always find the perfect radiator to suit your project’s needs.
If you would like more information on central heating options, radiator choices or anything plumbing related, you are welcome to call in to your local Plumbmaster branch. We have a host of experts at every store who will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.