Management Trainee – Plumbmaster – Belfast Branches
27th November 2019
Plumbmaster is one of the fastest growing independent plumbing and heating merchants in Northern Ireland. As we continue to grow and develop we now wish to recruit a Management Trainee to join our teams in Belfast.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to continually learn and develop
- Team player and willing to work across branches
- Interested in working in a fast paced customer focused environment
- Develop your skills and experience as you learn
- Picking orders to meet customer requirements
- Cash handling, sales and customer service
- Deal with customer queries and requests
- Off-loading and loading customer and company vehicles
The successful applicant will be required to fulfil a wide range of duties across a number of branches. A knowledge of plumbing and heating would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. You will follow a comprehensive in-house training programme in conjunction with our own learning academy. Benefits include company pension, cycle to work scheme and staff discount. This role will be based between three branches within the greater Belfast area and therefore will require access to transport.
If you believe you are suitable for the above position and want to join our team please download a full job specification. To apply for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is 17:00 Wednesday 11 December 2019
Further information can be obtained from the following documents: