Job Vacancy: Purchase Administrator – Head Office
09th May 2019
Plumbmaster Plumbing and Heating Merchants now wish to recruit a Purchase Administrator based at our Head Office in Newry.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Daily review of Newry stock lines
· Production of suggested purchase order report
· Maintenance of store and bin locations
· Price book maintenance
· Supplier claim back reports
· Assisting with invoice and pricing queries
· Code creation for Plumbmaster, Showroom, Kitchen, AGA and Carillion
The successful candidate should ideally have experience of working in the plumbing and heating sector. You should be highly organised with good IT skills. Previous experience of using a computerised stock system would be a distinct advantage for the role.
If you believe you are suitable for the above position and want to join our team please download full job details including an application form below.
Alternatively contact the HR Department on 028 30316736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is 17.00 Wednesday 22 May 2019
Further information can be obtained from the following documents:
- Download Application Form (937KB Adobe PDF file)
- Download Job Description (130KB Adobe PDF file)
- Download Person Specification (124KB Adobe PDF file)