Update – Duncrue Branch
16th April 2020
We have decided to open the Duncrue branch of Plumbmaster to help support essential public service projects, emergency maintenance and the livelihoods of those self-employed trades who rely on us to be able to stay in work, as encouraged by the recent government guide lines and the Secretary of State for Business on the 31st of March.
We will be operating a limited service, prioritising our trade customers with delivery & collections by appointment only. We apologise for any inconvenience this limited service may cause, however these restrictions are in place to protect our staff, customers & supply chain from Covid – 19.
- Orders prioritised for essential services & emergency maintenance.
- Order by phone, email or via our web enquires at www.plumb-master.com
- Delivery & collection by appointment only.
- Our system will only admit pre booked collection slots at allocated times.
- Please DO NOT turn up without an allocated time to avoid disappointment, as our gates are shut to the public.
PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS ONLY BY TRADE ACCOUNT OR CARD PRIOR TO COLLECTION
Allotted half hour slots for contactless collection.
Please arrive for your collection at the allotted time
Allotted time slots
Please ensure you are at the delivery location at the allotted time
Thank you for your support and patience in these unprecedented times.
Please observe social distancing guidelines at all times. Stay safe! *Customers will not need to sign any documents upon receipt of materials. One of our team will record the time, name and vehicle registration / take photo of order. Social distancing to be observed at all times.